The Best Choice of Feeders & Waterers. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup, Local Delivery, Same Day Delivery, No Contact Delivery.
Support Our Local Pet Store with Your Order of Feeders & Waterers for Dogs
If you are a dog owner, you will undoubtedly want to find a dog bowl that will function best for your pup. Some puppies gobble up too quickly and may require a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies might require a shorter dish to eat their food. There are lots of dog bowl choices to select from. These include:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is among the most common dog bowl choices. A few of the benefits of using a plastic dog bowl consist of the countless sizes and shapes, enabling you to tailor the puppy dish to your tastes; and they are among the cheapest choices on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another common selection is a ceramic dog bowl. Several of the advantages of using a ceramic puppy dish consist of these bowls being easy to clean, resist bacteria, and can usually be placed in the dish washer for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can crack if you have an active puppy.
3) Stainless-Steel Dog Bowl: Among the newer choices on the market is a stainless-steel dog bowl. Several of the benefits include typically having a non-skid base to help pets eat; they are extremely long-lasting; and they are safe to place in the dishwasher. A downside is that a stainless steel dog dish does not come in fancy color schemes or styles.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automatic dog feeder is an option for those that are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have mazes that make sure dogs don't just inhale their food. This helps to lower your pet's chance of choking, vomiting, and gastrointestinal bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Taking A Trip: Travel pet bowls are typically collapsible plastic to allow owners to feed their puppies on the move.
Find the right pet bowl at The Green K9 in Mt Dora, FL. We stock lots of dog dish options from leading brands. Visit us in the store or call us at (352) 729-6172 to get more information!
Took great care of our senior dog during day boarding. Staff was friendly
Great people! Great place! Our dog loves coming here, and you can see how much they love her. They are friendly, flexible with scheduling, and just an overall wonderful experience.
Great staff who takes great care of our dogs when boarding. Vacations are easier when our dogs are here because we know they are well cared for.
This is a great local business with a nice selection of healthy food choices for cats and dogs. They also have some gourmet dog treats, collars, leashes, and toys.
Very impressed and highly recommend. This place is well well staffed, organized, and clean. It is managed by a knowledgeable, disciplined team.
After receiving all the necessary health records including vaccines & recent fecal test, my medium size, rambunctious pup was scheduled for boarding for a few days.
At arrival, they did a once over of his condition and asked questions about my care preferences. This does take a few minutes so plan ahead.
Pups have a required 2 hour trial period with a slow, methodical introduction to a dog group. Very sensible and safe!! It was explained in advance that I needed to stay in town until this step was successfully achieved. I assume this is a one time thing for new comers.
During boarding, they follow an active schedule with inside and outside play with human supervision. It is amazing to watch the pups play on their webcams. Very impressed with the interactions between the dogs in a play area and their ever-present, thoughtful, gentle, watchful human leader.
I am truly grateful GreenK9! Thank you.